Iron County Courthouse Annex, 2nd Floor
2 South 6th Street, Suite 13
Crystal Falls, MI 49920-1413
Phone: 906.875.6502 Fax: 906.875.3459
8:00 am – 4:00 pm (CST)
The State mandated function of the Equalization Department (MCL 211.34) is to survey assessments of property and to assist the Board of Commissioners in the matter of equalization of assessments. The director of the Equalization Department is appointed by the Board of Commissioners. The department also furnishes assistance to the local assessing officers and treasurers.
- Maintenance of assessment/tax rolls. This function includes name & address, legal descriptions, (splits and combinations) acreage, etc.
- Update tax maps as splits and combinations and developments occur.
- Preparation of all Township, City and Village rollbacks (Headlee, Truth in Assessing and Truth in Taxation).
- Collection and compilation of millage information for Apportionment Report.
- Collection and input of information for prepartion of summer and winter tax rolls and bills.
- Printing of tax rolls and bills
Amy Marinoff, Director: email@example.com
Julie Harp, Deputy Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
STATE TAX COMMISSION
STATEWIDE SEARCH FOR SUBDIVISION PLAT MAPS
MICHIGAN ASSESSORS ASSOCIATION